Wednesday 30 March 2011

Introduction

Hi Friends

This blog is an attempt on my part to pen down a few of my thoughts. I am starting this blog after a friend advised me to do so saying that she liked my writing style.

I have no idea as to the categories or topics I will be writing about. Rest assured, for those who know me, the topics are going to be quite random and diverse, from philosophy to current affairs to principles of life to economics to anything else that catches my mind. My writings will most certainly draw on my life experiences and I hope you enjoy reading them.

I welcome comments and criticisms from you.

Thanks for reading my blog!!!

-Akshay Ravi (IIM-A, 2011)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Akshay!

    Welcome to the blogosphere! Have fun "typing" down whatever random thoughts you have and sharing them!! :-)

    ReplyDelete